I am currently seeking expressions of interest from potential PhD students wishing to work in one of the research areas listed below. There are funding opportunities available (including a the possibility of a full fee waiver), so if you have a good Master’s degree in psychology and an interest in religion, I encourage you to get in touch!
- Religiosity, teleological reasoning, positive emotions and well-being
- Understanding diversity in salvation beliefs within and across religions
- Moral reasoning and decision-making in members of Eastern religions
- Authenticity, Machiavellianism, and work-life outcomes
- Teleological reasoning and system justification